Enchilado de Langosta
An out of the box Cuban recipe that is perfectly complemented by white rice and pan tostada. Enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 medium ripe Roma tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 lobster tails, shell on, chopped in quarters
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- In a large pan, melt the butter with the oil on medium heat. Add the green pepper, onion, and celery and sauté until the onion and celery are tender.
- Add the garlic and fry an additional minute or two. Add the tomatoes, cumin, wine, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for about 15 minutes.
- Add 6 lobster tails, shell on, chopped in quarters to the sauce and cook till shells turn pinkish and bright in color.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with fresh cilantro, and serve over rice.
Have your own recipe you'd like to share with us? Send it on over by submitting the form below.
Meet the cast and crew of Into the Blue! Come be a part of the filming and meet us on site May 2-5, 2018 at Blue Marlin Cove Resort & Marin! They are offering a special 20% OFF ALL RATES at point of check in, but you must be pre-booked by March 15th! Book online only now...
Captain Scott Walker demonstrates how to rig a perfect Swordfish bait in under five minutes...
Mercury Marine’s next generation joystick piloting system takes the innovation and art of a joystick-enabled vessel to the next level. In 2013, Mercury introduced Joystick Piloting for Outboards, the first of its kind in the marine marketplace. It remains the most precise system on the market and the only system from helm to stern designed to work with a Mercury engine...
Blue Marlin Cove Resort and Marina located in Grand Bahama announces their new partnership with the highly established offshore fishing television show, Into the Blue. The production team from Into the Blue will come to the Bahamas this spring and film 3 episodes of Into the Blue...
Power – Keys Energy- a set back occurred with work in Marathon. Crews from KW to Lower Sugarloaf. Electricity up to 10% in Lower Keys/Key West. More significant progress expected for tomorrow. Needs are fuel, food, water, ice for KES employees to get the work done.
Monroe County will open re-entry into the Keys for residents and business owners in Key Largo, Tavernier and Islamorada at 7 a.m. Tuesday.Entry requires a yellow re-entry sticker or proof of residency or business ownership in those three cities. A roadblock will be put around Mile Marker 74, just before Sea Oates Beach where part of the road has washed out. An FDOT road crew will repair the road tomorrow.
The message from Monroe County Emergency Management is that the Keys are closed to the general public (even residents) while damage assessments continue and utilities are restored. Those who arrive in Florida City will be turned away...
At about 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 15, the opening day of deer season in South Carolina’s Lowcountry, Steve Rodger felt about as low as a hunter could feel...
Kudos to the BBC Earth filmmakers on capturing some of the most incredible flying fish footage ever.
As this giant shark approaches the cage it does a different kind of shark attack then we have ever seen before...