Old Bay Classic
An excellent twist on the traditional lobster and butter combo. Fresh herbs, old bay seasoning and Florida's famed Spiny Lobster, what's not to love?
- 4 Florida lobster tails
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian Parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped Fresh Chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped Fresh Basil
- Lemon wedges
- Old Bay seasoning
- Cook lobsters in boiling water, seasoned with Old Bay, until lobsters are just cooked through. This takes around 11 minutes.
- On a saucepan, melt butter and then add lemon juice and herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve lobsters,seasoned with Old Bay, with lemon wedges and the warm herb butter.